Re: Italian Cinema

Stan Diamond (sxd@psulias.psu.edu)
Mon, 03 Jun 1996 09:55:20 -0400 (EDT)

If you browse to the following URL,
http://www.libraries.psu.edu/avs/medianet.html
follow the directions on that page and when you are in the medianet search
engine choose "a" as the type of information to look for and then type in
Italian. Numerous entries will come up some about Italy, and some in
Italian. If you would like to book any of these titles, call the 800 # at
the bottom of this message.

>> Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 17:35:06 -0700
>> From: khones@muse.sfusd.k12.ca.us (KE Hones)
>> To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
>> Subject: Re: Italian Cinema
>
>> I would check with nearby university. I took Italian film class as part of
>> my media/technolgy MA and It was my favorite class..If you don't get titles
>> write me back & I'll look up my favorites...
>>
>> KE Hones "A dreamer lives forever"
>> Mission High School Library
>> 3750 18th Street #400 S.F., CA 94114
>> (415) 241-6240 e-mail khones@sfusd,k12,ca,us FAX (415)626-1641
>>
>> Ke, I have had no luck so if your offer is still open I would
>greatly appreciate your sending me some titles etc
>
>Marguerite
>mhawkins@swin.edu.au.

Stan Diamond (manager) (814) 863-3100
Penn State Audio Visual Svcs. (814) 863-2574 FAX
1127 Fox Hill Rd. (800) 826-0132 Rentals
University Park, PA 16803 http://www.libraries.psu.edu/avs/