Subject: National AudioVisual Center
Author: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at MU-Internet
Date: 5/23/96 6:12 PM

We have an old 3/4" purchased copy of "Booker T. Washington: The Life and
Legacy". We're trying to get hold of the National AudioVisual Center to get
permission to dub to VHS, or even purchase in VHS but all the phone numbers
are disconnected. We've been referred by an operator to the General
Services Administration and that was disconnected too....Anyone know what's
going on?

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu