- click on the last link "reference materials for Media centers"
and the next page includes the link to the link to the desired page
at Iowa State.
regards .. Peter
p.s. once you implement a home page for your AV center don't forget to
mail the address to Mike to add to the list.
>Any public libraries have home pages for a video or av department? If
>so, please email your address. Would like to see some samples, as we are
>planning our own. Thanks!
>Lisbeth S. Goldberg lisbeth@CapAccess.org
>Audiovisual Librarian at Arlington County Library, VA
* Peter Mason Medianet Development Group
* Internet: PMason@Dymaxion.NS.Ca Dymaxion Research Ltd
* Phone: (902)422-1973 5515 Cogswell St
* Fax: (902)421-1267 Halifax NS Canada B3J 1R2
*++++++++++++++ Medianet = media & equipment scheduling +++++++++++++