Re: Looking for sources ...

Greg Kelley (gregk@stpaul.lib.mn.us)
Tue, 14 May 1996 09:39:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, L. M. Lockley wrote:

> Does anyone know where the following two videos can "now" be purchased?

snip-snip

> Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Again, Bowker lists Trans World
> Entertainment but the phone numbers
given do not work)

snip-snip

You may want to try contacting Susan Cole at U.N.C.L.E HQ, the official
fan club for THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. While the video may indeed be out
of production, it's possible that she may be able to provide you with a
used copy from the club's membership ranks (I recall copies were for sale
at their SPYCON convention a couple years ago).

U.N.C.L.E. HQ
P.O. Box 8403
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008-8403
(708) 925-9220

Feel free to tell 'em that Greg (Section 6, Number 35) Kelley, long
inactive but still a Hierarchy fan at heart, sent you; it may not do much
good, but it couldn't hurt.....%-)

Glad To Be Of Service!

Greg Kelley
St. Paul Public Library