Re: Selection Service

L. M. Lockley (llockley@mail.win.org)
Fri, 3 May 1996 17:14:03 -0500 (CDT)

Joel:

Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not but what about:
Distribution Video & Audio? They send out a monthly newsletter that
lists recently released videos (feature films, not non-fiction titles)
and also allow you to prebook movies that will be released within the
next 3 months. Their e-mail address is: movies@dva.com and they also
have a site on the web at: http://www.dva.com

I have not used them for my system as we do not order just released
feature films but if it's what you meant you could check them out.

Sincerely,

L. M. Lockley Phone: (314) 926-7323
St. Charles City-County Library District Fax: (314) 926-0869
Kisker Road Branch
1000 Kisker Road E-mail: llockley@mail.win.org
St. Charles, MO 63304-8726

Perseverance pays off!