Re: ALA

Becky Albitz (ALBITZR@elmer1.bobst.nyu.edu)
Thu, 2 May 1996 08:57:26 EST

Hi Jessica, and videolibers:

Since Jessica raised the question, I will be happy to update.
The newsletters either have just gone out or are about to (Steve, are
you out there?) with an insert discussing the Gala. It will be held
on Sunday, July 7 from 7 - 11 p.m. at the Canadian Consulate
General's offices and the offices of the National Film Board of
Canada at 1251 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave. to natives).

Our guest speaker, as announced, will be Michael Moore of "Roger &
Me" and "TV Nation" fame. Lots of good food, music, and prizes, too!

Please let me know directly if you have any questions, rather than
clogging the list, and Elizabeth Mesa and I look forward to seeing
lots of you in New York and at the Gala!

Becky Albitz
New York University