Re: Gardening videos

Ostroski (mostrosk@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Wed, 1 May 1996 14:00:18 -0400 (EDT)

We offered a program on water gardening. The gardener came in and
produced a water garden in miniature complete with basin, miniature plants
and fish. We purchased a 16 minute vid on the subject produced by a
company that produces the materials for creating a water garden. The
video is: Tetra Pond Video for a Successful Garden Pond, Tetra Pond, 3001
Commerce Street, Blacksburg, VA 24060.

Creating the RomanticGarden avail through The Sports Performance Group,
1700 Alta Vista Drive, Suite 210, Columbia, SC 29223. This includes
gardening for color, taste, and scent.

Hopefully these two will be of interest to you. Ingram Entertainment also
offers gardening videos. There are videos out there just keep searching.
Look through gardening catalogs etc.

Sincerely, M. Ostroski