Re: James Agee Film Project -Forwarded

Susan Sloan (sesloan@osprey.smcm.edu)
Wed, 01 May 1996 13:23:07 -0400

For those interested in the James Agee Film Project, Philip hit it square on
the head. Throw out all your old #s and address: see the attached.

Thank you, Phil!!! Sue
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 18:46:04 -0500
To: Susan Sloan <sesloan@osprey.smcm.edu>
From: cdee@cstone.net (Catherine Dee)
Subject: Re: James Agee Film Project

Susan:

Thanks for your request. Yes, I am indeed the contact you are looking for
at the James Agee Film Project. We have recently moved our distribution
operations under the same roof as our production office which might explain
our "disappearance". The address and phone information for us is as
follows:

James Agee Film Project
909 West Main Street, Suite 2B
Charlottesville, VA 22903

Phone (804) 971-2921
Fax (804) 293-6451
Toll Free (800) 352-5111

All the films but one that you want are available. We have The Electric
Valley, Long Shadows, and To Render a Life. However, the film on the
nuclear plant is unavailable (permanently, I'm afraid).

Call me at our 800 number to order films, request a catalogue or ask
questions. You may also speak with Mary Carlson, if I happen not to be in
when you call. If I don't hear from you tomorrow morning, I shall give you
a call in the afternoon.

I look forward to speaking with you soon and handling your order promptly.
Thanks for your interest!

Catherine Dee
Associate Producer
James Agee Film Project