Sources of TV series tapes and scripts

deg farrelly (ICDEG@asuvm.inre.asu.edu)
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 16:20:48 -0700 (MST)

Ross Fuglsang wrote:

>I'm looking either for a searchable index, database, or library
>that indexes/holds, older television series or scripts.

New York, L.A., and Chicago all have museums of broadcasting, radio,
and television.

These museums archive scripts, production notes, and tapes of
broadcasts and are excellent sources for serious research of
program content.

To the best of my knowledge all materials must be used on site and
tapes cannot be either loaned or duplicated.

Hope this information helps.

|:^}

deg farrelly, Media Librarian
Arizona State University West E-Mail: deg@asu.edu
4701 West Thunderbird Road Phone: 602.543.8522
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100 Fax: 602.543.8521