Re: Ballad of Baby Jo

Fri, 26 Apr 1996 19:50:28 -0500 (EST)

I checked OCLC WorldCat and found _The Ballad of Baby Doe_, 1976. It was
"published" by Lincoln Center, so I would start there. Two libraries
have it, University of Texas (Austin) and University of Southern
Colorado. They may have acquisition records. I'm assuming you have
already checked the usual sources.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu