Re: TRIBAL EYE SERIES

Wed, 17 Apr 1996 11:17:39 -0500 (EST)

We have tried to replace this series for years, and have been unable to
find a distributor. It's available through rental sources and you may be
able to borrow it on ILL locally. We would be willing to lend it, but we
don't have the part "Sweat of the Sun."

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu