Re: GARDEN OF INHERITENCE

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 09:31:38 -0700

I too have been looking for GARDEN OF INERITANCE but it appears to be one of
those PBS titles that had broadcast rights but no distribution rights. It
aired on our local PBS station in 1989 under NOVA. In 1994 I spoke to
Queenie at WGBH (NOVA) who gave me the bad news about no distribution. If
anyone else has an update I'll be watching for it on the listserve.

At 06:42 AM 4/11/96 -0700, you wrote:
> Does this title, GARDEN OF INHERITENCE, mean anything to anyone? One
> of out professors is looking for it and I haven't found it listed
> anywhere. Gregor Mendel was mentioned.
>
> Pat Means
> Austin College
> Abell Educational Media Center
> Sherman, TX
> pmeans@austinc.edu

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
Santa Rosa, CA- USA
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu