Re: Under the Influence

Tue, 9 Apr 1996 22:49:56 -0500 (EST)

I checked OCLC WorldCat for this under title, Andy Griffith, and Keanu
Reeves. I didn't find anything even close. Nothing with this title is a
feature film; they are all drunk driving films. Neither Griffth nor
Reeves made a film with a title even close. Since the video stores
turned up nothing and you found nothing and it's not in OCLC, I think he
has the title wrong or it's never been released on video. Maybe the
patron could supply more information, such as where he saw it,
approximate date of release, what it is (I'm assuming a feature, but
maybe it's one of those drunk driving cautionary films...).

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu