Re: Periodica Video

Nadine Covert (nc68@columbia.edu)
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 15:06:08 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, Gloria Barker wrote:

> Does anyone have an address and/or phone no. for Periodica Video in
> Montreal? I am trying to get a copy of Le Nationalisme Quebecois by
> Gilles Gougeon on videotape, but am having a difficult time locating the
> distributor. Thank you for any help you can give me.
The National Film Board of Canada has just issued a 1995 (final) edition
of "Film/Video Canadiana on CD-ROM." It describes more than 28,000
Canadian productions and includes a directory of over 8,000 Canadian
producers and distributors. For information about the CD-ROM, contact:
Dataware Technologies, fax 613-225-2304, tel 613-225-2300 x259.

According to a press release I just received, the information in the NFBC
database is being transferred to the National Library of Canada's online
system, and will be available via AMICUS.

Nadine Covert, Director nc68@columbia.edu tel 212-854-9570 /854-9577 fax
Program for Art on Film at Columbia University
2875 Broadway, 2nd fl., New York, NY 10025