Re: Videos on dyslexia

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 09:09:20 -0800

Back in 5/90 we purchased "The Mind's Eye - The Experience of Learning"
which is used in our Disability Resources Department. We paid the type of
price for instructional use rather than public library but I don't know if
Coronet still carries the title or if the price has dropped. Try them at
800 777-8100. Good luck.

At 07:13 AM 3/30/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can find (relatively inexpensive - I know asking
>the impossible) videos on Dyslexia. Found a few titles listed in
>"Bowker's Complete Guide to Video" but they are way too expensive for my
>patron. "The Guide to Special Interest Video's" had 1 listing for a
>video on learning disorders but that was too general; my patron was very
>specific about wanting a tape on just dyslexia.
>
>Anyone? Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance for any assistance.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>L. M. Lockley Phone: (314) 926-7323
>St. Charles City-County Library District Fax: (314) 926-0869
>Kisker Road Branch
>1000 Kisker Road E-mail: llockley@mail.win.org
>St. Charles, MO 63304-8726
>

> Perseverance pays off!

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
Santa Rosa, CA- USA
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu