Re: Sources for Hindi Videos

County of LA - Lancaster (liblanc2@CERF.NET)
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 15:40:18 -0800 (PST)

Greetings Maria. Atlantic videos are the best so far. Rafeal is trying to
talk to the owner there. I think there are some companies located in
New York and New Jersey area. Yesterday I was buying with international
entertainment on pioneer blvd. I picked the one which looks good. I am
trying to watch for the good prints. If they are not good I am going to
return it. THe Indian videos are transferred from PAL system. It looks
like poor quality. Contact me at Lancaster Library. Thank you Sarala.
Sarala Blair
Lancaster Library, CA
805 948 5039