Re: The Bespoke overcoat/Jack Clayton

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 14:54:40 -0800

Try calling Films Inc.(oops, now Public Media Inc.). I had an old Janus
Collection catalog with them as the distributor. The address is the same as
what you had - phone number 800 343-4312. Good luck.

At 02:09 PM 3/19/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi there folks, I would love some help to find a distributor for a VHS copy of-
>
>The Bespoke Overcoat / Dir. Jack Clayton, 1955?
>
>FirstSearch records it as part of a `Janus Collection of Classic Shorts'
>from Texture Films Inc. whom I wrote to at 5547 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago IL
>60640. - no reply after 2 months.
>
>Any help much appreciated
>
>Regards
>
>Judy Lawrence
>Audiovisual Librarian
>Massey University Library
>Private bag 11054
>Palmerston North
>New Zealand
>Phone 64 6 3569099 ex 7839
>Fax 64 6 350 5605

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
Santa Rosa, CA- USA
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu