Re: whateverhappenedto?

Tue, 19 Mar 1996 10:44:24 -0500 (EST)

I checked OCLC WorldCat. I think it's this one:

Martin: A Tribute to Martin Luther King, Jr. 1990.

It's a ballet, "a presentation of KCET/Los Angeles," directed by Gordon
Parks, but choreographed by Rael Lamb. If you want to see the entire
record, it's OCLC #2091346. Lots of libraries own it. It was distributed
by Southwestern Bell.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu