Re: The Medium is the Massage

zwier@eciad.bc.ca
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 16:38:35 -0800 (PST)

Becky,

This isn't the same title you're looking for but last summer I purchased the
video "Marshall McLuhan: the man and his message" (55 min) from

Magic Lanter Communications
775 Pacific Road #38
Oakvill Ont
950-827-1155 800-263-1717 or magiclan@hookup.net

Donna Zwierciadlowski - Librarian EMail: zwier@eciad.bc.ca
Emily Carr Institute of Art & Design Phone: 604-844-3807
1399 Johnston Street Fax: 604-844-3801
Vancouver, B.C. V6J 3R9
Canada