Re: "Duke Ellington" video

Video Librarian (
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 17:19:20 -0800 (PST)

We recently reviewed a title called "On the Road With Duke
Ellington"--but it was made in 1980 and isn't a "Great Performance"
title. It is available from Direct Cinema (800-525-0000). By the way,
it's not everyday day you see a Rush (the rock group, not the jerk) quote
in a signature line.

Randy Pitman
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr