Re: Usual Suspects, Desperado videos

Fri, 8 Mar 1996 12:44:22 -0500 (EST)

Depends upon what you call "a reasonable cost." The least expensive
sources for current release videos are companies like Major Video
Concepts. Their number is 800/365-0150. We paid $70.00 for _Usual
Suspects_. I just talked to someone who supplies used videos within five
weeks of release for $30.00. She's sending me some printed information,
so I don't have anything in writing yet. Let me know if you want more
information when I receive it.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries