Re: Video Search

Kathy Olsen (KOLSEN@mail.bcl.lib.fl.us)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 18:02:22 -0400

> Date sent: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 09:42:31 -0800
> Send reply to: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
> From: Joel Jones - Video Librarian/CAS <MA_JOEL@KCPL.LIB.MO.US>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Video Search

> I am looking for two titles
>
> 1-The Butter Cream Gang a children's series
>
> 2-Deliberate Stranger - The Ted Bundy made for TV movie
>
> By the way it was nice that Newt could take the time and E-Mail all of us, now
> if we could only get him to stop wearing that Book tie. I haven't been able to
> put mine on since I saw him wearing his.
>

> Thanks
> Joel Jones
> Kansas City P.L.
> ma_joel@kcpl.lib.mo.us

"The Butter Cream Gang" is part of an 8-volume series of children's
videos promoted as having "..no profanity, obscenity, or graphic
violence to mar the moment for families". (I am not making this up!)

We purchased the set from: Feature Films for Families
P.O. Box 57830
Murray, UT 84157
800-326-4590 (phone)
801-268-8616 (fax)