Re: Video Search

Kathy Olsen (
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 18:02:22 -0400

> Date sent: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 09:42:31 -0800
> Send reply to:
> From: Joel Jones - Video Librarian/CAS <MA_JOEL@KCPL.LIB.MO.US>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <>
> Subject: Video Search

> I am looking for two titles
> 1-The Butter Cream Gang a children's series
> 2-Deliberate Stranger - The Ted Bundy made for TV movie
> By the way it was nice that Newt could take the time and E-Mail all of us, now
> if we could only get him to stop wearing that Book tie. I haven't been able to
> put mine on since I saw him wearing his.
> Thanks
> Joel Jones
> Kansas City P.L.
"The Butter Cream Gang" is part of an 8-volume series of children's
videos promoted as having " profanity, obscenity, or graphic
violence to mar the moment for families". (I am not making this up!)

We purchased the set from: Feature Films for Families
P.O. Box 57830
Murray, UT 84157
800-326-4590 (phone)
801-268-8616 (fax)