RE: BMG Music

Steve Blis (sbliss@interaccess.com)
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 06:11:13 -0600 (CST)

Although the BMG Kidz division has been closed, BMG is a large label conglomerate and their products are available from all major audio/video distribs, including B&T, Ingram, CD One Stop etc.

BEETHOVEN LIVES UPSTAIRS is part of a terrific audio series called "Classical Kids" which are the best recordings I've ever heard for interesting kids in classical music. There are at least 4 or 5 audiocassettes titles but to my knowledge BEETHOVEN is the only one that's been produced as a video, and a CD-ROM also.

----------
From: "Marsha Korobkin"[SMTP:marsha_korobkin@smtpgw.sdcs.k12.ca.us] on behalf of videolib@library.berkeley.edu[SMTP:marsha_korobkin@smtpgw.sdcs.k12.ca.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 1996 2:04 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: BMG Music

Does anyone know where BMG or BMG Music or BMG Music Video is? I found their
phone number and address in the Video Source Book as a supplier of "Beethoven
Lives Upstairs". The phone number is incorrect (I've been having a lot of
trouble lately with this problem!). I don't want to take a chance that the
address is also incorrect and send a purchase order there. If no one knows
about this vendor, does anyone know where I might acquire this program? Also,
I understand that there are other "companion pieces," so to speak, Mr. Bach
Comes to Call (or something like) and a program about Mozart. Any clues. My
reference sources don't give me this info. Thanks in advance.

Marsha Korobkin
Audiovisual Services Coordinator
San Diego City Schools
email: Marsha_Korobkin@qm.sdcs.k12.ca.us