Re: Sources for videos

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 07:48:22 -0800

Cambridge Documentary can be reached at 617 354-3677 or FAX 617 492-7653.
The catalog I received from them in May still lists Still Killing Us Softly,
Rape Culture, and Pink Triangles. We bought Faces of the Enemy in 94
directly from Catticus Corp. at 510 548-0854. Good luck.

At 04:05 PM 2/27/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear all
>
>We are having problems tracing sources for the following videos and we would
>be grateful for any help. We want to acquire VHS videos and will accept
>either PAL or NTSC format.
>
>Millennium : tribal wisdom and the modern world. (a 10 part series produced
>by Michael Grant and Richard Beech. Written by Adrian Malone.
>

>Quiet rage : the Stanford prison experiment. Produced by Philip Zimbardo Inc.
>
>Still killing us softly : advertising images of women - produced by
>Cambridge Documentary Films.
>
>Pink triangles - produced by Cambridge Documentary Films.
>
>Rape culture _ produced by Cambridge Documentary Films.
>
>Faces of the enemy - produced by Catticus Corporation.
>
>If anybody has any information please reply direct to me at A.Hall@massey.ac.nz
>
>Many thanks
>Anne Hall
>Anne Hall
>Albany Support Librarian
>Massey University Library
>PO Box 11054
>Palmerston North
>NEW ZEALAND
>E-mail : A.Hall@Massey.ac.nz
>Telephone : (06) 356-9099 ext 4317
>Fax : (06) 350-5605
>Ariel IP address : 130.123.217.5

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
Santa Rosa, CA- USA
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu