Re: "out-of-print" videos

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 07:00:43 -0800 (PST)

Jessica Rossner at Kino told me about a guy named Norman Scherer, whose
company "Video Oyster" specializes in out-of-print video (with
collector's prices). His address is: 145 W. 12th St., New York, NY
(yipes! don't have zip).His phone number is 212-989-3300. Good luck.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr