Re: Gospel at Colonus -Reply

Susan Sloan (sesloan@osprey.smcm.edu)
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:59:50 -0500

Cathleen: We purchased our copy from FFH a last year, after looking for
almost two years. I think we got one of the last copies, and FFH said
when they were gone...they were gone. Sue

>>> Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC
<ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu> 02/21/96 01:51pm >>>
Thaks for trying Gary...found out today that Films for the Humanities no
longer carries, so we'll keep looking...

At 01:29 PM 2/20/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Gospel at Colonus was distributed by Films for the Humanities
(800-257-5126)
>at one time. Give em' a try...
>
>Gary Handman
>UC Berkeley
>ghandman@library.berkeley.edu

Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
Santa Rosa, CA- USA ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu