Re: Video Search

Wed, 21 Feb 1996 20:02:48 -0500 (EST)

I knew I had seen this on video, but I wasn't sure where. I checked OCLC
WorldCat and several releases were listed. The easiest to locate, I
think, would be from International Historic Films in Chicago. If you
can't find the address, let me know and I'll check the catalog tomorrow.
"Red Nightmare" was listed separately and on a compilation tape of
"Proganda Classics."

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana