Re: Systemic family therapy/Medication for ADD

L. M. Lockley (llockley@mail.win.org)
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 14:56:07 -0600 (CST)

Beth:

Not aware of any rental vendors for videos related to ADD but have you
checked locally for a CH.A.D.D group. In the St. Louis area there is a
CHADD chapter that has books and videos available for members to borrow.
If there is a chapter in your area you might check with them to see if
they might have copies of the two titles and be willing to loan them out
to you.

Otherwise, you might try contacting the national CH.A.D.D offices at:
http://www.chadd.org/

There are two listservs, that I know of, plus a Usenet group that might
have such information. If you need their e-mail addresses just send me
a message.

Sincerely,

L. M. Lockley Phone: (314) 926-7323
St. Charles City-County Library District Fax: (314) 926-0869
Kisker Road Branch
1000 Kisker Road E-mail: llockley@mail.win.org
St. Charles, MO 63304-8726

Perseverance pays off!