Re: Interlibrary Loan and Video

Kristine Brancolini, 812/855-3710 (BRANCOLI@cluster.ucs.indiana.edu)
Sat, 17 Feb 96 19:53:46 EWT

Kackie: Please send me your email address and I will forward the
survey results to you. The offer still holds for anyone else
interested. The ALA Video Round Table is pursuing this issue and
has drafted interlibrary loan guidelines for all audiovisual
materials. Paula Murphy from Loyola University in Chicago is
leading these efforts. If you would like to contact her, let me
know when you email me.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu

Just cleaning out some old saved messages and I guess I never asked but I
wouls also love to have a copy of this survey. This is becoming an issue
here - and elsewhere

Thanks

Kackie St Clair
Media Resources Librarian