RE: Re:"Corduroy" by Don Freeman and Children's Circle Video

Beth Blenz (blenzb@sawdust.cvfn.org)
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 18:34:32 +0000

I thought Price/Stern/Sloan did the home video distribution for CC Video. No?

A good clearinghouse for info is Children's Video Report--718/935-0600.

--Beth Blenz-Clucas blenzb@cvfn.org