Subject: Videos on Women Performance Artists
Author: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at internet
Date: 2/15/96 11:16 AM

We're looking for any videos on women performance artists. We have
Laurie Anderson's Home of the Brave, but would like to purchase or rent
additional ones for our Women's Studies courses.
Does anyone know the distributor for "Sphinxes without Secrets: Women
Performance Artists Speak Out", 1991?
Thanks,
Alice Myers