Re: Two questions

Marguerite Hawkins (mhawkins@swin.edu.au)
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:49:40 EST-11

> Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:27:47 -0800
> From: cindy bergquist <cbergqui@indiana.edu>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Two questions

> I'd appreciateany help with these two questions:
>
> 1) We are looking for a video called "Love in a Pumpkin Shell," about
> domestic violence. Any ideas about where this is available?
>
> 2) Are 7 Up, 14 Up, and 35 Up available anywhere?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Cindy Bergquist
> Monroe County Public Library

Cindy the Seven Up series is available from a company here in
Australia called 'Educational Film Service Australia' they also have
branches in Hong Kong. Malasia, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan.
the Austalian Address is : EFA. Level 3, 38 York Street, Sydney NSW
Australia. Fax: (612) 290 2819.>

Good Luck!
Marguerite - Audiovisuall Librarian Swinburne University. Melbourne.
Australia