Re: White Heat/Mothers of Invention

Marguerite Hawkins (mhawkins@swin.edu.au)
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 14:38:05 EST-11

> Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 08:34:47 -0800
> From: Rick Provine <provine@virginia.edu>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: White Heat/Mothers of Invention

> I have a faculty member who was in a program on the Learning Channel
> (supposedly). The series is called _White Heat_ with the episode title of
> _Mothers of Invention_. What makes this bizarre is that the Learnign
> Channel denies any knowledge of this program!
>
> Original producers: BBC and Uden Associates.
>
> Ever heard of it?

> Rick E. Provine VOICE 804.924.7324
> Media Librarian FAX 804.924.7468
> Clemons Library University of Virginia
> http://poe.acc.virginia.edu/~rep3s/
> provine@virginia.edu
>We here at Swinburne University purchased this video in Feburary
1995 from BBC Enterprise Education and Training.

US address_
BBC Education And Training, 630 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2220 New York NY.
Fax:(212) 9562399.

United Kingdom address-
BBC Videos for Education and training, Room AG150, Woodlands, 80 Wood
Lane, London W12 OTT. Fax (081) 576 2867.

We used the Austalian Agent and paid $270 Austalian dollars. Good
Luck !

Marguerite