Re: Stanford Prison Experiment

Mark Ritchie (mritchie@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca)
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 18:34:18 -0500

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996 HUTCHISON_J@wpc.wilpaterson.edu wrote:

> I'm trying to locate a video on the early 70s Stanford Prison Experiment and
> I believe it was with prison guards. Any help would be appreciated.

Its called QUIET RAGE: THE STANFORD PRISON EXPERIMENT and is available
from Philip Zimbardo Inc. c/o Psychology Department, Stanford
University. Sorry don't have a phone number.

> also, does anyone know the video Hangman which is on prejudice or something
> similiar.

It was produced by Melrose Productions, and is based on the story THE
HANGMAN by Maurice Ogden. Get it from CRM McGraw-Hill, (800) 421-0833
in the US.

W. Mark Ritchie Phone : (519) 888-4070
Media Library Fax : (519) 888-6197
Audio Visual Centre
University of Waterloo Internet: MRitchie@UWaterloo.Ca
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada "I was just out of college and still believed
N2L 3G1 classifications and categories" - Jean Renoir

Visit our WWW site at URL http://www.adm.uwaterloo.ca/infoav/media.html