Re: Thanks

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 19:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Jennifer,

The abbreviated versions of "The New Media Bible" (book of Genesis) are
not as up-to-date looking as they were 10 years ago, but video purchasing
(like life) is a trade-off: along with streamlined material comes a
slimmed dwon price; the original series sold for over $200. My biggest
complaint was the packaging which emphasized that the contents were
"word-for-word," which is true except for the fact that we're talking
about word-for-word *excerpts*. For three one-hour videos at $39.95,
though, this is a decent purchase for general religious collections.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr Bremerton WA 98311