Re: Video Search

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 08:06:02 -0800 (PST)

Jennifer,

"The New Media Bible" (i.e., The Genesis Project series) was available
from Vanguard Video way back in 1987. They no longer carry it. We just
reviewed an abbreviated version (3 videos), available from Wellspring
Media (800-283-6374) for $39.95. "The Basketball Diaries" is a feature
film--available on Polygram Video from most distributors--based on the
yound adult years of the poet/singer/former heroin addict Jim Carroll,
and is actually pretty good.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian