Re: Title Search "Mindwalk"

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 07:57:27 -0800 (PST)

Wes,

"Mindwalk" (1992) was released by Paramount Home Video, and may still be
available through most distributors. (It's a wonderful film--a kind of
ambulatory "My Dinner With Andre" with Sam Waterston, Liv Ullmann, and
John Heard walking around Mont St. Michel talking about politics, quantum
physics, and patriarchal society).

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian