RE: Peter Greenaway's Dante's Inferno

Kristine Brancolini, 812/855-3710 (BRANCOLI@cluster.ucs.indiana.edu)
Sun, 28 Jan 96 16:44:11 EWT

From: PO3::"videolib@library.berkeley.edu" 28-JAN-1996 15:47:35.22
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
CC:
Subj: RE: Peter Greenaway's Dante's Inferno

On Fri, 26 Jan 1996, Kristine Brancolini, 812/855-3710 wrote:

> Chris: A student here is doing her dissertation on Greenaway and she knows
> everything about all his films, including video availability. I forwarded
> your message to you and she promised to look into it. Of course, if it's
> on video, she wants us to buy it to. I'll post any information to the
> listserv.
>
> Kristine Brancolini
> Indiana University Libraries
> brancoli@indiana.edu

Kristine, just wonder whether your student knows two real oddities
by Peter Greenaway which are on home video, 26 BATHROOMS and DEATH IN THE
SEINE?

best,

Milos Stehli
Facets Video

Thanks, Milos! I'll pass these titles on to her. BTW, Indiana
University is trying to bring Greenaway here to speak next year.
I hope it works out. -- Kris