Re: Titles search: "More than Bows & Arrows"

Stan Diamond (sxd@psulias.psu.edu)
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 12:10:34 -0500

Video Librarian wrote:

> Beth,
>
> I think Camera One (206-523-FILM) is distributing "More Than Bows and
> Arrows."
>
> Randy Pitman
> Editor
> Video Librarian
> 3672 NE Liverpool Dr
> Bremerton WA 98311
> (800) 692-2270
>
> On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, Beth Blenz wrote:
>

> > Anybody know who produced the video "More than Bows & Arrows" ?

Beth,
This title is available for rent from Penn State. The catalog
entry is below. If you want to rent this title, call the 800 # below

Stan

Title More Than Bows and Arrows (60280)
Physical Color; sound
Copyrighted 1978
Length 55:00 min
Distributor Camera One Productions (CAMOP)
Audience JSCA

Synopsis Documents evidence that Indians, Eskimos, and Aleuts
practiced
many skills and achieved numerous social
accomplishments
seldom credited to them. Shows how the ancient Native
Americans contributed to the development of medicine,
drugs, architecture, science, urban planning,
transportation, show business, government, and
environmental strategies. Narrated by N. Scott Momaday,
Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Kiowa Indian lineage.

Subjects Indians of North America; History & Politics(CHST);
Anthropology(CANT)

Holdings 16mm, 1 copy, Rent $29.00
VHS, 2 copies, Rent $13.50

--
Stan Diamond                                     814-863-3100
Manager of Audio Visual Services      800-826-0132 (order line)