Re: collection policy

L. M. Lockley (llockley@mail.win.org)
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 17:25:07 -0600 (CST)

Louise:

I think your on the right listserv, but you may need to be a bit more
specific. What kind of information, exactly, are you looking for? Would
be more than glad to help, from a small/medium public library point of
view, if I understood better what you wanted.

Sincerely,

L. M. Lockley Phone: (314) 926-7323
St. Charles City-County Library District Fax: (314) 926-0869
Kisker Road Branch
1000 Kisker Road E-mail: llockley@mail.win.org
St. Charles, MO 63304-8726

Perseverance pays off!