Re: collection policy

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 18:20:57 -0800 (PST)

Mary,

I can recommend a few titles: James Scholtz's new book "Video
Acquisitions and Cataloging" (1995, Greenwood Press), Gary Handman's
"Video Collection Development in Multi-Type Libraries (1994, Greenwood
Press), and my own "The Video Librarian's Guide to Collection Development
and Management (1992, G.K. Hall/Macmillan--although my book is definitely
the oldest; for the most up-to-date information try Jim or Gary's).

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr