Re: Shipping charges

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 13:05:09 -0800 (PST)

Michael,

Actually, I've seen the issue raised before from subscribers and ran a
short editorial piece on it some years back. Part of the "issue" is the
price charged for shipping and handling, which I've seen range from $3-$9
per video. Like so much else in the video industry, there seems to be
little uniformity in the *amount* which vendors charge for s&h.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian
3672 NE Liverpool Dr