Re: Stumpers

Henry K Mattoon (hkm@crl.com)
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 13:54:55 -0800 (PST)

On your Usenet question: no, there is no specific group I know of
for either Keaton or cliffhanger serials. Best I can suggest is
alt.movies.silent, which includes postings about Keaton. I'd bet there's
probably a website or two devoted to Keaton. There are certainly some
for silent movies, but I haven't heard of one for cliffhangers.

HTH

Henry Mattoon
National Moving Image Database
The American Film Institute