Re: Request - automotive

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 13:20:50 -0800 (PST)

John:
Meridian Education has an item in their catalogue, Iten No. 5186, $95.
called "Manual Transmissions." description says
Presents how modern manual transmissions operate and the variety of
construction available. details the major parts and their functions
through 3D animation and cutaways. Power through through the gear is
also shown for a variety of transmission designs. Understanding the
function and operation will prepare students to study the service of
manual transmissions.

We are looking for new automotive materials, and that's how this blurb
came up. We have asked for previews, but not recvd yet, so I can't
testify as to quality of above. I have seen other Meridian product on
Hydraulics and their 3D animation is excellent. 1990's products, too.
I don't have their complete catalogue, but toll free no. is
1-800-727-5507.

Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)
Langara College - Library Voice: (604) 323-5533
Vancouver, B.C. CANADA email: Sweber@langara.bc.ca

~~~~~~ When nothing is certain, anything is possible. ~~~~~~~~