Re: need a review

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 12:47:47 -0800 (PST)

Rhonda,

We just got the flyer, and I'm calling for a preview copy. I won't
receive it in time for the Jan./Feb. issue of "Video Librarian"
(especially since we're in the final agonizing days of finalizing our
switch from a newsletter to a magazine format). But I will review it for
our Mar./Apr. issue, and post my quick opinion early to mid-January.

Randy Pitman

Editor
Video Librarian
PO Box 2725