Re: Thanks, and another request

Daniel Donnelly (d-donn@tc.umn.edu)
Tue, 12 Dec 95 10:09:42 -0600

Sue,

Not a distributor but you might try the producer, KTCA television, for
Dakota Conflict.

Jill Fox;KTCA-TV;172 E. 4th St.;St. Paul, MN 55101, Tel. 222-1717

Good luck,

At 04:17 PM 12/11/95 -0800, you wrote:
>Thanks for the several replies about Turner phone #'s. I called, was
>transferred around many times, but finally found the program I wanted. I
>think I ended up at Turner Home Entertainment, where the Native American
>video series was $59.98. Akit containing books, posters, and the tapes
>is also available for approx. $85. The correct phone number to order is:
>800-887-3737.
>
>Now, another questions: two programs I need to locate were distributed
>by Knowledge Unlimited, but they no longer carry them. Does anyone know
>of a current distributor for the following titles: The Search for the
>First Americans and The Dakota Conflict. Any and all leads appreicated.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Sue
>
>********************* ()_()
>Susan Davis DeHut / ||| \
>Dir., Ed. Media Services | O O |\
>Linfield College \ / |\
>McMinnville, OR | | ||\
>sdehut@calvin.linfield.edu (_o_o_) |||\

Daniel Donnelly, Library Manager, Multimedia Consultant
Learning Resources Center - Digital Media Center
University of Minnesota Libraries
15 Walter Library
117 Pleasant St. S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455