Re: Evoultion film

DELAP@cariboo.bc.ca
Fri, 01 Dec 1995 14:33:43 -0800 (PST)

> From: IN%"videolib@library.berkeley.edu" 1-DEC-1995 12:06:39.28
> Subj: Evoultion film
Nancy, "Evolution" is still available from the National Film Board of Canada,
and in video format. It can be bought as an individual title, or as part
of a compilation. I am sure others will send you names of NFB distributors
in the U.S., but you might want to fax your query to 514-283-7564 which is
the NFB's ordering fax in Montreal, to find out just what options are
available and address of U.S. distr nearest to y ou.

> I have a professor looking for a short film titled "Evolution", an 11 minute
> cartoon formally put out NFBC. We'd like to either get a copy of the film
> or if it's at all possible a video copy. Sorry I don't have more information.
>
> Nancy A. Curll
> Middlesex Community College
> Lowell, Massachusetts
> curlln@admin.mcc.mass.edu

Rose Delap EMail - delap@cariboo.bc.ca
Library Voice - (604) 828-5306
University College of the Cariboo Fax - (604) 828-5313