drug babies

ICDEG@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 15:52:53 -0700 (MST)

We are looking for a source to buy a replacement copy of the video:

"Drug Babies"

Information we have from our damaged copy:

Michael Colin, director ; Yvonne Parsons, producer ; an educational
film by Dolphin Productions, in association with E3 Partnership.
Santa Barbara, Calif. : Parsons Runyon Arts & Entertainment [distributor],
c 1990.

We have checked old phone numbers, a variety of directory assistance
sources, and the standard video directories.

Any leads will be appreciated. Thanx!

|:^}

deg farrelly, Media Librarian
Arizona State University West E-Mail: deg@asu.edu
4701 West Thunderbird Road Phone: 602.543.8522
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100 Fax: 602.543.8521

*** Forwarding note from IEKLS --ASUACAD 11/29/95 11:42 ***