Re: British? (maybe) animation

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 08:27:46 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 24 Nov 1995 ELIZABETHC@queens.lib.ny.us wrote:

> One of my customers is looking for an animation video
> called Wallace and Gromet (the title may be quite different)
> by Nick Park made sometime around '94. I haven't had any
> success finding it in any of the usual places. It is
> about a dog who is much smarter than his "owner".
> Liz Campbell
> Queens Borough Public Library, CCS/Film & Video
> Elizabethc@queens.lib.ny.us
> Thanks in advance for any help.

There are now TWO Wallace and Grommit episodes (wonderfully inventive
puppet animation, very clever story lines) "Wallace and Grommit:
The Wrong Trousers," and "Wallace and Grommit: A Grand Day Out."
Both are Fox Video releases, $14.98, and available from most
home video distributors.

Best,

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video