RE: Wasserstein play on video (revisited)

Katherine St. Claire (kstclair@mhc.mtholyoke.edu)
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:00:15 -0500 (EST)

You are right - this is a very Uncommom Video. Ms. Wasserstein graduated
from Mount Holyoke and has generously offered her papers, etc. to our
acrchives collection However, she has not been able to provide us video
of any of her productions as they have not been released in that
format. The massive copyright protections that go with all theatrical
productions (music, script, actors, etc) are at work here. Her shows have
been on TV - American playhouse I think but we have had no luck there either.

Kackie St Clair
Media Resources, Mount Holyoke College